Enzo's Tricks For Making The Perfect Moka Espresso Coffee




Any Italian will tell you that Naples is the city of Coffee therefore Enzo my very Neapolitan is the Coffee king in our house. My coffee was never special until he shared his little tricks with me. I have therefore given this post entirely over to him to share his secrets of how to make the perfect Coffee with your Moka Express machine. 


I would therefore like to link this page to Enzo’s new food blog, which ha has just launched on

Comments

  1. Love your blog on Italy. Do you mind if we share this on our Big and Small Travel Facebook group? Thanks! Check out our video url on videos in Lucca.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would be delighted, thank you, sorry for my late reply.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts